Stratos® Eco 2405
Made in Germany
High-tech at an astonishingly good price – the new Stratos® Eco series is intended for use in almost all standard applications. The reliable 4-wire devices for the measurement of pH and ORP values, conductivity, or dissolved oxygen are the result of efficient product development. Superior Knick technology is now also available in powerful basic versions.
From the calibration timer to the automatic GainCheck® device self-test, from the red alarm LED to the SensoCheck® sensor monitoring feature:
The Stratos® Eco models provide all the sophisticated functions of the proven Stratos® devices.
The integrated VariPower® broadrange power supply unit allows trouble-free operation with any supply voltage (20 ... 253 V AC/ DC) even with large fluctuations in the mains voltage.
Easy to operate.
The self-explaining user interface ensures comfortable and intuitive handling. Measured values and temperature are displayed simultaneously on the large, highcontrast LC display. International icons provide operating messages and signal unusual operating states.
Mode indicators show the current operating mode. The flat and fully encap sulated electronics is integrated in the enclosure front. This has made ample room for cabling within the device and all parts are easy to access.
The circuit technology, unrivalled by other manufacturers, means fewer electronic components and reduced energy consumption.
These advantages give rise to an MTBF value of 110 years – plus the unusually long warranty period of 3 years.
Thus, Stratos® Eco represents outstanding availability and extraordinary reliability.
Simple to install.
Like other Stratos® products, the Eco series offers the option of wall, pole/post and panel installation. The installation is simplified by plug-in terminals and the pre-mountable plastic housing made from robust PBT.
M 20 x 1.5 and NPT 1/2" or rigid metallic conduit
Robust and safe.
• Robust PBT enclosure
• IP 65 protection
• Suitable for rigid metallic conduits
• Ex classification Class I Div. 2
• Easy installation; large terminal compartment, rear unit can be
• Wall, post/pipe, or panel mounting
• Application in hazardous locations (FM, CSA Class I Div. 2)
• Large, high-contrast display
• Simple, intuitive operation
• Optical alarm signaling by bright, red LED
• Temperature indication either in ºC or ºF
• Easy calibration using process medium
• Second current output for temperature measurement
• Two floating relay contacts
• Sensocheck® continuous sensor monitoring
• SensoFace® preventive maintenance indication
• Automatic buffer recognition by Calimatic®
• VariPower® power supply for 20 to 253 V AC/DC
• Display of concentration (conductivity)
• Reset to factory settings possible